Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, June 2, 2011

Destin Vacation

We had our annual Destin vacation last week! We had a blast to say the least. I have so many pics so I'll have to post a few times to get them all in. The kids loved the beach this year, even Trev!! I thought we would be in the condo and at the pool a lot with him but he did great IN the sand and IN the ocean. Even napped on a towel under an umbrella for his am nap. The clouds parted and the sun shined more the first day that happened...he is definatley my favorite baby. HA!Trevor excited about his first plane ride. We went with my older sis, Michelle and her fam (Reagan-just turned 6 and Tyler-soon to be 3). My sis and I flied from LR on Vision Airlines (direct!!--1HOUR) with Trev and Tyler. The hubbys hauled all the stuff with the older kids in my minivan....it can haul A LOT OF STUFF!
Trever checking out the ocean for the first time. Hmmmmm....not sure.
Look at his little hands clenched!
Ahhhh..feels nice. The ocean was warm and clear.
Yeah Mom! I like this!
He would literally sit on this towel under the umbrella and just smile at the ocean. Even though he is crawling now (finally) he just chilled and never ventured out into the sand (good for Mommy). He prob. would have sat for 4 hours as long as the baby cheetos were flowing.
Thank goodness the pool was warm. You never know this time of year. It was 85+ everyday and no rain so the pool stayed a good temp for baby .
At this point you may be wondering if Trenton came on this vacation. He did. He was wild and nonstop so I couldn't get as many "posed" pics. I do have some I promise.. and we still like him.
Trev would get a little startled if the ocean came up on him while playing....but carried on with business right after. Don't you love the paci? I think that if he had it in his mouth he wouldn't try to eat sand. Genius I know.
Aunt Michelle and nephew Trevor. We had so much fun.
My cutie nephew Tyler or Ty Ty as I call him. The kid is a sagger when it comes to the pants. Such a rebel. Good year for a 3yo. boy at the beach.
See? He came. Action photo of course. Trenton loved the ocean, pool, condo, sleeping in a bunk bed with Reagan, eating out almost every meal, ordering Sprite (new discovery) aka "spicy drink" and all things assoicated with Florida.
More pics to come tomorrow!!! I finally got this laptop figured out.

0 comments: