Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, June 25, 2011

Catching up! More bday pics..

 Here are the rest of the pics from Trev's 1st bday party.  Above-my sis Jennifer and her boy, Will.  He is a chunk of love.  He is so sweet and going to be a bruiser!
 Birthday boy!
 Some of the party animals..  Flint, Rebecca, and the side of cute Cilla's face.  Chris, Jenna, Brody (on Mamma) and big boy Brayden in his own chair! 
 Sheena with her babes, Sloan and Weslynn.  The other daughter, Taylor must have been busy swimming or something.  Yes, she has 3 beautiful girls!
 My other sis, Tammy and cousin Cam, Jenny and Willie again, and Tom and Stella.
 Josh and Bro Bro (I'm sorry I must call him this for some reason-sorry Brody, I can't help myself).
 Trev in the sink getting cleaned up after cake smashing.   Looks like he's saying "oh my!!"  
 Trevor 1 week later on his acutal birthday.  Pretty low key day.  Matt out of town all that week.  Trev was not all smiles this day.  He came down with a virus which included HIGH fever and extreme CLINGINESS.  I would be clinging to my mama if I felt that way too I guess.  Went to Dr. 2 times because I was sure he had and infection somewhere but found nothing.  Took 1 week to get back to "normal".  I 'm so happy to have my old Trev back---I was starting to worry that he was gone forever! :)
I completely staged this pose.  He still does not pull up on his own (he does to his knees but that's it).  He can stand unassisted for a little bit but I don't leave him but just for a few seconds.  I say that he is laid back but I think the kid is just plain lazy!  Such a different child than Trenton-who was walking, I mean running by himself and 10 1/2 months.  I must say Trev is a much easier child. 
Trevor threw his first fit 2 days ago.  He was trying to open the lid on a toy and couldn't get it.  He let out a loud squeel and clenched his fists and kicked his legs.  Here we go.....:)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute birthday pics!!

We always call him Bro Bro! My entire family does so it seemed totally normal to read that! :)