Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cutie Trenton and BUSY

We took some photos with Blaire Perry a few days ago and she tagged me this on facebook as a little preview...soooooo cute! I can't wait to see the rest! I have been a bad blogger lately. Almost 5 mo Trevor + 3.5 yo Trenton + part time job + baby ear infection (that took me a few weeks to figure out...mommy of the year) + NO sleep (due to my lack of parental instincts..ear infection) = My excuse for not wanting to play on the computer even though it's one of my favorite things to do.
I promise to upload Halloween pictures this week!!

1 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That is such a great picture!

Oh, and I have chalked an ear infection up to teething/just a fussy week on more than one occasion--we do the best that we can!