Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween 2010

I got the halloween post up before Thanksgiving! Trenton was totally into the trick or treating this year. Didn't get a pic of his cousin Cam (who was an awesome dinosaur). They RAN from house to house....so fun! Posing as Spiderman.

Halloween night I just put Trenton in a giraffe print outfit, his real costume was too hot. Look at that smile!

Daddy and Trevor at Cole's Halloween party.


Cole's (Batman's) party. Trenton has been friends with Batman and Pirate since 3 months old.
Trenton looks like he's getting a little cozy with Tinkerbell...ut oh! Crawford's lil sis!


Whoops! How did that get in there again.....it's just too cute!




Trenton chowing down Halloween lunch after church.





Trevor as a stinky skunk after our Halloween playgroup.






I think he likes being a skunk!







Trenton and Trevor's Halloween goodies from his favorite Aunts in FL!








Mad at something....I don't even remember at this point. Probably said he could only pick one piece.









0 comments: