TRUMBO in a BUMBO!!!Here is Trenton at about the same age.. And...here is Trenton in his bumbo...he is 2months old here. Probably too soon for a Bumbo but I just couldn't resist. I'm laughing that I set my 2mo old IN a bumbo ON the kitchen table, what can I say, I was a new mom
Matt and I have been married 8 and 1/2 years and have 2 precious sons, Trenton and Trevor. Trenton will turn Four in May and is constantly on the go. Trevor is 8months and is a happy, sweet baby. Matt is a manager at Honda and I am a dental hygienist. Between work and the 2 little guys, we are one busy family...and loving every minute ot it!
2 comments:
That is funny! I miss those sweet boys! We have to come see you guys this weekend!
Payne sits in his bumbo on the couch next to me and we watch tv!!!!
Post a Comment