Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trevor is 4 Months

Oh time is going by so fast and I don't have time to blog about my wonderful boys! Trevor turned 4 months old a couple of days ago and I have to get this in before another month flies by! He is still an absolute JOY and is the happiest little sucker you've ever seen. He was colicky from about 3 weeks to 8 weeks in the evening for a few hours so this is our reward for enduring it. :) He has discovered his voice in the last few weeks and squeels and coos a lot. The sight of his brother puts a huge grin on his face but I have to say the boy is IN LOVE with his mama....just how I like it! These next few pics are from our Iowa trip last weekend to visit some of my family. We were at a huge pumpkin patch/corn maze in the middle of nowhere. I promise my corn maze was bigger than yours! HA

Ole'!







These next few are from today. He is sitting in his high chair (space saver) for the first time. He likes sitting up like a big boy..and watching his mama fold laundry.











Matt had to bring him to the Dr. for his checkup because I was at work. We had to reschedule it because we were out of town part of last week when it was originally scheduled. He is catching up to brother Trenton. Had a huge growth spurt 2 weeks ago! His stats:
Weight-14.75 lbs. (50th percentile)
Height-25.79 in. (75th percentile)
That means he has doubled his birthweight and grown 6 inches!! Whoa






1 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! Time is going by so fast! In one of those last 3 pictures, he looks like Trenton a lot. But, in the others he doesn't. Crazy! Good talking to you the other night!