Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Monday, September 27, 2010

You know you want one!

Matt brought home this beaut as his demo tonight...the 2011 Honda Odyssey came in today! They are trying to market the "hesitant mini van owner". I have to say....I'm definatley hesitant, but I drove it and boy is it awesome! I actually may be convinced that this is the coolest car ever. Features I LOVE: A trashcan! A good sized trashcan that pulls out under the main console..hello?!! Why didn't someone think of that before. Now your WHOLE CAR doesn't have to be a trashcan! Also...a huge tv screen. 2 kids can watch different movies in a split screen, or one can play video games and the other watch a movie...the possibilities are endless really. Last...a built in icebox/cooler thingie...hello fresh baby bottles/breast milk! :)

If you are interested, I'm sure my hubby would give you the Trumbo Manager Dicount if you mention my name, HA! I'm laughing at myself drumming up bussiness for him! He'll be so proud.

6 comments:

Mizell Family said...

you're officially a soccer mom!! love it

Jennifer said...

I think you should get it so we could all ride together when we have girls night out!

In all seriousness it sounds really cool!!

The Hudspeth's said...

Here is to you and your "Swagga Wagon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUG3Z8Hxa5I&feature=related

If you can't get to this link, let me know because you have GOT to see this...

The Hudspeth's said...

or try to go to YOU TUBE and type this SWAGGER WAGON Official Toyota Music Video HD in the search box

The Avra Fam said...

OMG! I am so jealous!!!! I should've waited on these, and gotten it instead of the Pilot! Don't you dare tell Brian I said that, or he will say "I told you so".

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

From a mini-van momma--they are super awesome...and mine doesn't have the trash can (I have trash can envy now by the way).

Oh, and to comment on Jennifer's comment....we would be the coolest people ever going on a girls night in a VAN. Haha. I laugh but it is probably better than the 98 civic I usually arrive in. (c: