I can't believe that almost 11 weeks have gone by. It's even fast the 2nd time, if that is even possible. I go back to work in less than a week. Trevor and I visited his room yesterday. He seemed super excited about the other babies, I'm sure he'll make some good friends. ;) Today is acutually my last day by myself with Trevor. Sadness... I thought it would be a good time to start him in his crib, for real this time! He is napping in there right now, so far so good. I usually let him nap in the swing and daycare won't let him do that so he needs to get used to napping in his bed. I didn't think he would have too much trouble, he sleeps all night with no swing...speaking of, this kid has been sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks now, I'm calling it official. He is definatley my favorite baby (ha! just kidding).
What did you say mom? This is our last day together ALONE? What?!
Pure cuteness.
He loves to stretch as soon as I unswaddle him in the mornings. Some grunting usually goes along with this.
This is the grunting picture.
Ahhhhh, good morning. Kind of looks like he is doing the "sprinkler" dance move. That's my kid for sure!
Someone has also become a fan of the floor gym. He likes to smile at his toys and is TRYING to control his hands a little.
Trevor was getting a little figity while I was in the kitchen when it dawned on me "BABY EINSTIEN"!!!!! How could I have forgotten about those DVDs from God (a bit dramatic I know). He seems to like it...YES!!
Focus
I couldn't leave you without an interruption from big brother....because that is just what he does these days. He has been acting out a little more starting last weekend, probably just feeling a little neglected. We have really tried to make sure he had plenty of attention and our efforts might be wearing off a little. It is hard to keep up with a crazy 3 y.o. and give Trevor everything he needs too. He is also giving up his nap (which I thought would never happen). When he doesn't take one, he goes to bed easy at 8:00. He was starting to go to bed at 9:00 (way too late by my standards) and it was taking him sometimes an hour to fall asleep. We'll see.....


2 comments:
I love all the grunting in the mornings!! It makes me laugh, because that is what I do!
He is so stinking cute--and even cuter in person! I love that he is already equipped with some cool dance moves. (c:
Oh and do not forget to grab the toys that go with that Friday! I will never remember--it is going to have to be you reminding me.
Post a Comment