Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Friday, September 3, 2010

County Fair 2010

We headed down to the county fair last wed. night with the boys. It wasn't crowded on a weeknight so it was great. Trenton was really excited about riding all the rides. Matt, not so much. Matt commented that the fair was the grossest/dirtiest he's ever seen it. I told him I think it's we just NOTICE now that we are parents. Oh well, that's what hand sanitizer is for I guess. Trevor really liked checking out all the action.

Trenton on his first ride. Flintstone rollercoaster. He was the only kid so the guy let him ride for however long he wanted.


Matt and Trenton on a REAL little rollercoaster. Once again the only ones. I was laughing so hard because after they made it around 3 or 4 times I could tell Matt had had enough. He kept knodding to the "carnie" like "ok, that's enough". But.....they went around like 10 more times. I could tell Matt was getting pissed. :)

If this picture does not describe the personalities of these 2 people, then I don't know what does! This is them on the big ferris wheel about to go up. Matt hates carnival rides and heights. Look at his face!



Two of my favorite things.....1. sleeping babies 2. lemonade from the fair (or as Trenton calls it "watermelon juice" ?????)



2 comments:

The Hudspeth's said...

I can not quit laughing at matt and trenton's picture. matt looks pumped about being on the ride, and the part about him nodding... oh I can't quit! good stuff.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time at your blog, just leaving a note to let you know that I was here! Super cute =)