Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mamas! Here is a pic of the reason I celebrate mother's day today. My little man Trenton only a few weeks old in the picture. I recently hung this little outfit in the closet for Trevor (my second reason to celebrate mother's day!) If you could only see how small it is in person :) I can't wait to be 2 boys' mama and have 2 mama's boys!

Trenton busted in my bedroom with a loud "Happy Mother's Day!" and a handful of hot pink roses. He proceeded to open my card for me (of course, how nice). Nothing says "I love you mom" like a talking Sponge Bob card by the way... Matt got me eyelash extentions (got them yesterday....so fun!) and Trenton got me a manicure (which I just got while he was taking a nap). I need to take a picture of the eyelashes but it looks like I'm addicted to drugs right now. My eyes are suffering from somthing in the air I guess..allergies-ugh! They are supposed to last 2-3 weeks so hopefully I can show you soon!

1 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

So fun! Happy Mother's Day! I can't believe Trevor will be here in 5 weeks! Yay! I can't wait to see your eyelashes!