Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Showers

This weekend I had two baby showers. The girls from my work had a brunch for me on Friday am. Jennifer makes the most awesome waffles and had everything sooooo cute. I will be posting pics from that shower sometime soon, I forgot my camera and had to use the Jones' daughters. :) I got tons of dipes and wipes!

My sweet friends had a lunch shower for me at Noodles on Sat. My mom brought Trevor's bedding and everything else she has been sewing. Got lots of cute things! Here are some pics...
I need a picture of that cake someone...it was sooooo cute..and good!

The blanket on the bed, the burp cloths, and taggie are the softest minkie fabric ever!!
The bedding....so stinking cute I must say...my mom is awesome!








My sleep sounds giraffe...or as my sister calls it, my child's sleep crutch.




New changing pad cover (minky).







































0 comments: