Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beverly Hills and Birthday!

Last week, Matt and I took a trip to Beverly Hills, CA (thank you Acura). My baby doc wanted to check me right before I left to make sure nothing was starting to "happen". She laughed and said "good thing we have a csection scheduled because that baby is NEVER coming out on its own!" What can I say, I was made to carry babies for 11 months instead of 9. It's a gift.
We had so much fun WINDOW shopping mainly and looking for stars. Our hotel was on Rodeo Drive so that's why we windowed shopped, in fact, we were followed by security gaurds with ear pieces in most places we went into.



This is across the street from our hotel. We stayed at the Willshire-the Pretty Woman hotel (my fav movie btw) I was so excited about sitting on the seat in the elevator and quoting the movie but really I was just excited to sit my fat pregnant butt down any chance I could get. I felt nothing like a hot hooker while I was there by the way :)
Pretty sure Julia Roberts didn't look like this when she ordered room service. Yes, that's all my food..
We went to the pool everyday and just relaxed. Very nice..

Matt's favorite part was taking pictures of riduculous expensive cars parked everywhere. You couldn't tell we were from Arkansas I promise, we blended right in, HA!




No, I DID NOT stand in line to see Kim and Kourtney. We did MISS some star sightings...Katherine Hiegel and her hubby Josh Kelly were at our hotel bar the night we went to bed early because I was tired and my ankles were swollen. Ben Stiller was getting coffee downstairs the morning I decided to order room service. And, we were going to see a star for sure at dinner at The Ivy (where TMZ is always camped out) but no sightings that night, the waiters couldn't believe it. I think I was bad luck :)



Then, when we got back....we regrouped (without our luggage) and headed for Mt. Home for Reagan's 5th bday party. She is so beautiful!


She had a circus party. Really cute....uncle Jon manning the popcorn machine. He declined the postition as a "carnie".




Reagan jumping away in the jumpee (my family loves jumpees by the way if you can't tell)







Sack race time!

I wish this picture wasn't so dark. Trenton was not such a good forward hopper, he lost everytime. :( We left with cotton candy sticky fingers, tummies full of cake and icecream, and face paint smeared all over our faces! Now that's a partay! Happy Birthday Reagan!




















0 comments: