Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome Baby Will!!

My sis, Jenny, had her baby boy, Will, this am!! Yipee!! I'm an aunt again! He was 7lb 14oz and 20.5 in. long. Makes me excited about Trevor coming in June. All of us girls just keep having boys!! My stepdad said that the curse is now lifted though since there are 5 grandbaby boys now. 5 is the magic number since there are 5 of us girls! When I say curse...you know what I mean....boys aren't really a curse, my mom is just ready to sew some girly stuff! I'm sure there are plenty more to come.....
Here is a random pic from when Trenton was 13 months. Look at that round face! And just 4 teeth! Same happy boy.