Well....it's a beautiful, healthy, baby BOY!! I really never had a doubt, although every now and then my eyes strayed to baby girl clothes.
He looks perfect already. He has been making his presence known to me for about a month now already. His big feet and long legs have been making some bigger movements this week. He is 11oz. today.
I think I heard Matt sigh a sigh of relief over there in the corner with Trenton. Trenton seems excited to have a brother although I'm still convincing him that it's human, not a monkey like his daddy tells him..... After I told Trenton where the new baby would sleep he thought of a better idea of putting him in the bathroom. I am getting a small glimpse of how this relationship is gonna go. I can't wait.. poor Gretchen (our grouchy chiwauwa). The chainsaws and machine guns have almost put her over the edge, it's about to be 2 to 1.
The name we have picked is not 100% yet so I won't reveal anything yet. Matt is 95% on it. He'll come around...
I am making plans now for Trenton's new room and baby's room. I can now order the stuff I really want for Trenton's room (wasn't going to spend it if we had to buy all new stuff for girl). I am revamping Trenton's baby bedding. Adding orange to the chocolate/cream scheme. Shouldn't be too much work (since my mom's gonna do it :)).
Heading to Bella Jack's buy 1 get 2 free!! I gotta buy SOMTHING!! Matt got off so easy!
Blog events (not for publishing)
11 months ago


3 comments:
Congratulations on your new son. My daughter is an ob in Fayetteville with the Parkhill Group. We are forming an Arkansas Bloggers group and would love for you to link your blog to that. There are absolutely no obligations...just a way for us to be aware of one another. The link to the information is on my blog. We will eventually have a blog page as well.
Congratulations!!! I love my boys and can't imaging it any other way! :) Trenton will LOVE having a little brother.
Glad to make the connection! I remember seeing you at Little Gym now when I was with Kate. We are snowed in today. Emily says that the roads are pretty clear there.
Post a Comment