The Vday presents are rollin in for this little guy! Last night, we got a package from Aunt Jo, Aunt Wendy, and Uncle Bill from Destin. Trenton went crazy for all the candy...of course! Also, notice the Valentines tie shirt from my mom, Trenton's "nina". There's a small heart that supposed to look like a tie tac..HA Thanks for the cavites....I mean candy and goodies! :)
Sheer joy
So proud of his gummie sucker..
Hmmm. I'm going to tear into this....
Two handed tear into it!! (The crazy hair is after a wild day at school, went with a mohawk, came home looking homeless).


2 comments:
He is just too cute...what a precious little boy you have!! Thanks so much! I would absolutely love to do a baby announcement for you :) Congratulations! Yes, sounds great... just keep me posted.
Thanks for the advice...I need all the help I can get. I am a little nervous about this step!!:)) That is a great idea about not saying don't get out of your bed!!!
I am so excited that y'all are having another baby. That is awesome!! You need to post some pics of you being pregnant so I can see you...I bet you look awesome as usual!!!! I wish you, me and jenny could get together sometime for dinner or something...we never get to see each other anymore! Talk to ya soon.
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment