Today after church we headed over the baseball game. Trenton had a blast taking in all the action. We hope to go to more (especially when it gets warmer). Trenton yells "baseball!" and something along the lines of woooo....pig, pig, yeah! A lot of emotion in the "pig pig" part.
+003.jpg)
wow! He's really into that game...NOT! He's watching the RBI girls!
Trenton did a little jig for us while the music played!
Ok....NOW he's watching the game.
The Razorback caught Trenton and I for a little suprise. I was crouched on the floor by the bathroom changing a poopie diaper (so much fun to do at sporting events- and he let the whole box know he had "poo poo!!") I didn't see him walk in and he stood RIGHT OVER Trenton and waved while he was on the floor! I about pooped MY pants and it's a good thing I had his pants on cause you have never seen a child flip around so fast and jump on ya! He eventually warmed up enought for a "tater" and eventually this pic. He wasn't going to take his eyes off of him!
+003.jpg)
wow! He's really into that game...NOT! He's watching the RBI girls!
Trenton did a little jig for us while the music played!
Ok....NOW he's watching the game.
The Razorback caught Trenton and I for a little suprise. I was crouched on the floor by the bathroom changing a poopie diaper (so much fun to do at sporting events- and he let the whole box know he had "poo poo!!") I didn't see him walk in and he stood RIGHT OVER Trenton and waved while he was on the floor! I about pooped MY pants and it's a good thing I had his pants on cause you have never seen a child flip around so fast and jump on ya! He eventually warmed up enought for a "tater" and eventually this pic. He wasn't going to take his eyes off of him!When it was time to go (time for nappie!!), I said "All right T, ready to go bye bye?" Why do parents ask this question? What do we really expect them to say? Yeah mom, lets go home and leave this exciting place so I can go sleep in my lonely crib. He was SNORING in the car on the way home!


0 comments:
Post a Comment