Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, February 26, 2009

I KNEW this was going to happen eventually!!


So......it's time for Matt to walk in the door from work and instead of him walking in....he is knocking. I thought he was waiting for Trenton to open the door, so we stood there and he knocks again. I finally open the door to find my lovely husband holding these two frogs. For anyone who KNOWS me, you KNOW I flipped out! I had a hard time taking the picture. They were in our driveway (it just started raining). I guess I have the pond to thank. This could be bad, having a boy in all, and being that close to a pond where frogs and snakes live. One of these days it will be Trenton!! (notice the cowboy hat....Trenton has been wearing it lately. I've been calling him Jerry!)

0 comments: