Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Future Gymnast?

Today, Trenton and I met Jackson and his sissy, Avery, at The Little Gym. This was our 'trial class'. We joined as soon as we were done. I'm not sure my dreams and aspirations for Trenton were to be wearing spandex one day in the olympics....but looks like that's what were heading for! (ha, just kidding.....we all know he will be on the PGA tour in about 19 years) They had a blast!! Trenton kind of wandered off a lot exploring all the stuff but came back to the circle every now and then to do the fun stuff. He did a forward roll (with me a as a spot) and flipped over my head! The funniest part (and why I think he might be the future Chris Hamm) is when he ventured over to the rings. He was supposed to be on the red mat with everyone else but those rings were a callin his name!! He got up on his tippie toes and snatched those rings right up and started his routine! No fancy dismount yet.....maybe next week. Did I get a picture? Of course not....I'll try next week!



He is supposed to be on the mat with me, but is checking things out!



Hey ladies.....check out my abs!!


Bubble time.....always a favorite!
At the mall getting some lunch after that workout. Trenton and I got Daddy's present...shhhh..



0 comments: