Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trenton- 20 Months

Trenton turned 20 months at the beginning of January. Hard to believe. I won't be able to say "months" anymore once he turns 2. I'll just get to say "2". He is a little sponge these days...soaking up everything he hears and sees. He dumped the bag of goldfish on his head in my car and said "mess!!". I said "That's right I guess." He likes to bring me things around the house while I'm in the shower (when Matt's not home, I never get a shower with the door closed). Last week, he brought be a lamp with the shade off and kept trying to tell me all about it while he tried to put it in the shower with me. He also brought be a container of salsa (yesterday). I guess I forgot to lock the fridge. Here are some pics of us playing while Flash, Sara, and Lily (and Debbie too!) came over to watch the Florida/Oklahoma game.

Trenton can't smile for the camera without saying "CHEEEEZZZEE" and putting his fingers on his cheeks.

He loves wearing HATS!

Mommy getting her workout again pushing Trenton around in his Tonka truck. This was the greatest present Uncle Jon and Aunt Jenny...my hamstrings thank you.

0 comments: