Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a great time! Trenton was so much fun to watch this year. He really got into presents and "Ho Ho". Matt and I set everything up on Christmas Eve (I can't wait to do this every year--I was practically giggling while we put together his tricycle). We went into his room Christmas morning with the video camera and told him HoHo brought him presents. He had a very curious look on his face and ran out to the living room. He jumped into his tent and didn't even see the rest!! As he ripped opened presents, he would gasp even though he had just gotten to the box. I got his reaction to his first disappointing present (from Mama of course). It was a shirt and he just stared at it, then took it out of the box and threw it. Daddy told him it is the "first of many to come in your life buddy".

Some of his favorites were his Handy Manny tool set, tricycle, tent, saxaphone (you got a playing partner Jack!), and his dinosaur (it walks and growls!) We love you little man!! You're Daddy's "lil buddy" and Mama's "sugar booger"









0 comments: