Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ice storm

Well, we survived....barely. We were lucky and only had power out for a day and 1/2. I can't beleive I'm actually saying that. It may not sound "that bad", but let me just tell you, it sucked!! Doesn't take long for your house to become a frozen igloo (even with a gas fireplace) We couldn't even be there during the day. We drove around (warm in car) and hung out at some friends and fam(Tammy). Wal Mart had power for a little bit, so we also hung out there. After our power came on, Amber, David, and girls camped at our house. They finally got power last night. I know some are probably still without. Here are some pics.

I took this today from my car. This is the K-Life house.


Also from my car, this is a house on our street.



Neighbors

1 comments:

Amber said...

How do you get the blog roll where it shows when they update? I cannot figure it out.