Ok...so I've been pretty lazy lately with the posting. I'm not posting any pics tonight because I don't feel like hauling my lazy butt ALL THE WAY to the kitchen to get my camera.
Trenton is more fun every stinking day. He can repeat just about anything now it seems like. These are some new ones just tonight: "eeeehhhhhuuuu....RASH" (he has a rash from him immunizations), "candy cane", "christmas tree" (which he actually doesn't touch cause I told him it was "HOT" hehe), "legos" (more like "wego"). I heard him in his room laughing and talking so I peeked in on him and he was laughing and telling Gretchen "No,no,no,no...." cause she was humping his stuffed animals (again). He then proceeded to do the same to minnie mouse the way Gretchen was. This is actually not a new thing. He would probably stop doing it if I would stop laughing so hard. She's a bad influence.
He LOVES his big dumptruck from Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jon. He puts everything in there and says "Vroom Vroom!" It's huge....he likes to get in it and be pushed around-good workout for my hamstrings. I consider it my cardio 3 x week.
Daddy is still the center of his world, I never see him happier than when he hears the garage door opening. He freezes, then smiles, and yells "DADEEEEEE!!" So precious..
Blog events (not for publishing)
11 months ago


1 comments:
Hey! Trenton is such a cutie!! I can't believe he can say/repeat so many words! That is amazing!! It was good to see you the other day! Come by and see our blog!
Post a Comment