Trenton had a super hyper night a couple nights ago. We had a U2 documentary on from like the 70's and everynow and then they would sing. Anyways, during all of this Trenton ran (sprinted) laps around our hallway/livingroom (this went on for a while). He would stop and sing and then crack up at himself. After he calmed down, he stood in front of the tv and watched them sing "Still haven't found what I'm looking for" with a gospel choir. I think I'm going to sign him up! hah Video is kinda dark. sorry
Blog events (not for publishing)
9 months ago


3 comments:
Your little guy is so cute! I'm glad you found us! It will be fun keeping up with you guys! Hope all is well. Lindsey
Trenton has some dancing potential..haha. He is so hilarious!
Jean Nail called and said she needed some backup dancers. I told her about T! Be expecting her call!!! hahahahaha....he may have to let his hair grow out though!
Post a Comment