Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mascot-phobia IS hereditary!!

Ok...it's taken me like 28 years to get over the fear of things in costumes (although my heart did race a little when pork chop put his arm around me at the Ole Miss game). Looks like little T might have the same fear! HA Anyways...we had so much fun at Monday's bball game. Trenton went last year but doesn't remember cause he was too little. He had his lower lip sucked under just staring at all the action for close to 10-15 min.....he wouldn't even respond to his name. After he got used to the action, he started saying "ball!" and pointing at the game. It took everything to distract him from trying to play ball with the big boys! I saw Coach Pelphrey the next day and he said Trenton could play anytime he wanted to!! He thinks he'll be ready in 17 years the way he is growing!






1 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Ooh, I can't wait to take Addison to some games. She didn't make it to a football game this year, but I know she will enjoy all the action, too! Sad that mascot-phobia is hereditary. I would have thought that was recessive...