Two weekends ago, Matt and his best bud Rob were in a golf tournament together. They had a really good time golfing all weekend. This is us at one of the dinners they had. The food was so good and Boom Kinetic played. This tired mama didn't make it very long. Rob's wife, Amy is about 6 months pregnant so we sipped our sprites and yawned in unison.
Also, Trevor discovered how to climb this piece of furniture. Thank goodness for Trenton. He always lets me know what this little monkey is up to. He was yelling over and over "Trevor, that is not safe!!!" That gets a mom's attention.
The only was to stand more than 10 seconds outside is to be in water. In the late evening or early morning that is. We found a way to keep Trevor from climbing out of his splash pool. Surround him with a sprinkler!
This a actually a happy "yea!" clap.
Love this look.
Yelling at Trenton.
Trenton could not go in the water because of a wound. The tiniest cut on the bottom of his 2nd toe. I could barely see it. It is not like him to bring drama.....gets on my nerves. So he was a happy boy just swinging.
Somebody else loves swinging too!!
This weekend, well, Thurs. It's technically MY weekend. My sister, Michelle and her fam came to Fay for some shopping and errnads. This is Reagan showing me her straw with chopsticks on either end. She will go to first grade in a few weeks!
Cousin Tyler, who as you can see......loves the camera. Still gotcha Tyler!
Pregnancy update- Got to hear baby's heartbeat last week (160 bpm). I am 12 and 1/2 (gotta add that 1/2 you know) weeks. I am so sleepy still. I have taken a nap everyday that I am home when the boys do. I almost don't remember hitting the pillow everyday. Hopefully I am on the tail end of that part. Getting excited looking at bedding and clothes again!


0 comments:
Post a Comment