Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Friday, July 22, 2011

2 exciting things to share....

 First piece of news....Trev is finally pulling up.  Yes, he is 13 months and just now doing this.  He seems to be doing all his "physical" activity much later.  He didn't crawl (on his hands and knees) until he was about 11 months old.  His pediatrician wants to keep and eye on this-we might have to do a little therapy if he's not walking by 15-16 months.  It is a good sign that he is pulling up and that there is nothing wrong with his long legs.  Anyways, it's so stinking cute.  He is so proud of himself.  He is actually saying cheese in this pic.  He has a handful of words that he can repeat, which is ahead of what big brother was doing at this age.  He's a lazy genius.
 He had found every spot to pull up.  He just crawls around looking and then looks at me and grins!
 This was actually the first pic I took.  He is sticking that tongue out at me!!!
Trenton is laying on the bed with me right so he had to add this.  It's hard to tell in the pic because it's come down a little but Matt took him to Pigtails and Crewcuts today for a trim and came home with a blue mohawk.  Like a real mohawk.  Practically shaved on the sides and a long mohawk on top.  Matt got "the look" from me today.

So, the other news.......I feel like all my friends and family already know but then I realized that I have a few friends that read this blog that I don't see or talk to much.  Are you sitting down.......

I'm pregnant !!!!!!!!

Kind of a suprise but we are really excited to have another baby..coming around the 1st of February.  Trenton is already tickling and talking to the baby regularly.  He wants to name it Trevor 2 if it's a boy. I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks and got to hear it's heartbeat again yesterday.  My Dr. just laughs and shakes her head.  Makes me laugh too...2012 is going to be wild!


6 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

Congratulations - how exciting!

Also, Stella didn't start walking until 14 months and was solely walking at 15. I've learned that it's all about when they are ready. :)

Jenna said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Already thinking about your shower!!!

Brycen said...

Yea! Congratulations. That is so exciting. We will both soon be families of 5.

sara Schrekenhofer said...

Hey Lisa!!!
I am soooo excited for you, matt, trenton & trevor. This baby is meant to be!!! I can't wait to meet the "soon to be" newest addition to the trumbo family. If your friends in Fay. throw you a shower keep me in mind, I would love to help. Congrats again, and it was wonderful getting to talk to you last night. Hopefully, it won't be as long until we can chat next time.
Love you girl!
Sara

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I totally missed the announcement post! We are still SO excited!!!

Also, I laughed out loud at the lazy genius comment! Classic!

Kyle and Amanda said...

What?! Had no idea! Congrats!!