Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What we've been up to...

We've had lots of good times these past few weeks. These pics start from most recent. Loving the time change (maybe only moms who work actually love the time change...we have a few hours of daylight with our little ones before bedtime!) Plus, I can't sleep anyway so now everyone has to get up with me!
This first pic is of T tonight. His teacher told me that he did not take a nap today. For some reason, he thought I was coming at naptime so he wouldn't close his eyes (a little heartbreaking...ok a lot) This may not sound like a big deal....but let me tell you, it is! He has NEVER missed a nap at school like EVER! This kid runs like a fine oiled machine and this is what happens at 6:40pm if the machine breaks..

I tried to wake him....took his clothes off....put on his jammies/pullup......threw him in bed...and he never woke up! I didn't know what do with myself with no child to chase this evening. Well, I am obviously finally blogging.

Trenton's stach he is so proud of compliments of LaHuerta. Trenton says "Hola amigos!"


Eating pot pie last night. Sitting at the bar is a must these days. He saw a stack of papers next to him and out poked a pic of Santa and him (Matt cleaned his desk off). Trenton said "Hey...there's Santa!.....he was a pretty nice guy!"


Cheese ball




Reagan and my sis Michelle came for a bit last weekend to shop. Reagan and Trenton eating snacks at the bar of course.

Reagan tootie




Watching tv...I acutally think they were watching that Bear guy on that survivor man show.

Papa John (my dad) came to visit last week. He is recently retired! and sooooo happy about it. "Every night is fri night and every day is sat!" That is his new motto...seriously. Trenton loves him some Papa John. He is in awe of his height, wants to be big like him (likely),and watches him closely. If my dad has on boots, Trenton goes and puts boots on. If my dad says "I have big stinky feet" Trenton wants big stinky feet too.
Trenton at Chuck E Cheese. Whack a mole! A personal fav.

Trenton and Daddy on a simulator ride. Trenton's face is about as serious as a heart attack the whole time. He was like that at Silver Dollar City this summer too. The most exciting rides and roller coasters and he shows NO emotion until the ride is over, then he smiles...too funny.




























0 comments: