Last night, we went to the Walton Arts Center to see Nick Jr's Storytime Live. There were four little shows with Moose A. Moose and Zee doing puzzle time between the shows. Trenton was most excited about seeing the Wonder Pets but all were cute (Ni Hau Kilan-sp???, Dora, Backyardagains) This was his first "show/play" so it was really fun to watch him.
We ate at Hog Haus before (across the street) and the whole place was filled with kids! (Not the greatest pic of either of us)
Trenton holding his ticket watching the show.
Daddy and Trenton before the show. Trenton was so afraid to look away from the stage and miss it starting.
Hopefully our last "playing in the snow" pic until maybe Chirstmas 2010. I was such a grouch with this snowfall....ridiculous. But....it's GONE and we're going to a baseball game tomorrow so I'm over it.
Here are some letters I made for Trevor's room. Now...I just need to hang them! On the agenda for tomorrow! Funny note: Right before we got out of the car today to get T's haircut, I turned around and said "Oh Trenton, you have a huge booger hanging out of your nose" He said "Are you serious?!"


3 comments:
Cute letters Lisa...I didn't know you had that hidden talent :)
I love Trevor's new letters! ADORABLE! I have picture for you of the giraffe ceiling. And I dropped my iphone again. New one coming in the mail today. Will call you as soon as it comes in. You guys want to have a rainy play date tomorrow morning? Kyle is busy all morning. Trenton is hilarious. I can just hear him saying "Are you serious?"
Those letters turned out GREAT! Good job!! That picture where he doesn't want to look away from the stage is just hilarious!! And, yes, I am serious! Haha. He is so funny! I just keep seeing that him with the mustache and cracking up! He really is "Trentonio" with it on.
Post a Comment