Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ready for Christmas

After my last min. shopping this afternoon, I am officially ready for Christmas. Trenton has been ready for a while....he asks every morning if Santa came. It's hard for him to understand "time concepts." We are ready for a long break and fun times with family. I will post pics of our get togethers as they happen. Here are some pics of my decorations... I wish we never had to take it down!


Living Room Christmas tree. I wish you could read the pillows on the chairs. They say "Naughy" and "Nice".

Trenton's sport tree in his room.

Entry table. Proudly displaying Trenton's rulodph pic he made today at school.


Kitchen table.
**Thanks to my friend, Emily, for lending me her old camera until a I get a new one. I'm sooooo greatful!

0 comments: