Here are some pics of last night. A little out of order. Trick or Treating was not as big of a hit as I thought it would be. Handing out candy was a whole new story though!! He squealed everytime the door bell rang and he handed out every piece himself. He was giving out handfuls and sometimes chasing them down the sidewalk to give more.
This is Trenton towards the end of the night passing out candy. He's in his jammies.
Waiting eagerly for the next trick or treater.....
Trenton with GG and Aunt Lexi the nerd.
Family pic.....yes I am a dark brunette as of last Thurs. No I did not do it for Halloween. This is a frequently asked question...
Their faces crack me up! Trenton got a billy bob sucker from GG. When he puts the sucker in his mouth, the front of it has big hillbilly teeth on it.
Trenton at the beginning of the night. After the first house, Trenton walked down the driveway and said "I go home now." What a little homebody!! We did not go home.
Daddy and Trenton moving on to more houses.
Taking his sweet time. I thought he would be running from house to house for more candy. He stopped to pick weeds, pick up rocks, you name it, he had TTADD (trick or treat ADD). I didn't realize he brought his handy manny hammer and he sat down in someone's front yard and got out his hammer to "fix his bucket". He started banging away on it right there! Hilarious!
Trenton showing off the pumpkin he made. By the way....the best part of this costume was the fact that the hat was too small and so cheap looking. Aunt Michelle bought him a better one but it just wasn't as funny!!


2 comments:
Love the new hair color!! Trenton makes an adorable fire fighter and skeleton. He IS such a home body. We need to get together (I forgot all about the library this week). I bet he is really going to be into the whole candy scene next year!!
I love the hair color too! I wonder when they will start liking to get the candy.
Post a Comment