Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm BAAAACK!

I am back in the country (again) and finally back blogging! I have been reading everyone else's....just not posting. It's been busy around the Trumbo house lately. I was so excited to come home to my hubby and baby Sun. night after being away 5 days. My lil sis, Rach, got married in Cancun on Fri. It was great getting a tan but whoa I was ready to come home. Trenton was so excited to see me and I was to see him. I'm going to interpret him shooting me all night with a machine gun a term of endearment, he is two you know.
Rachel and Mike's wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't regret having my traditional wedding but being there for her's got me pretty close. Ok, if I did it all over, I would totally do a beach wedding! I would do everything the same, including having all my bridesmaids dance down the aisle to Fergie, popping champange the second we were down the aisle, and having the violin play "you shook me all night long" while we had the ceremony. Sounds a little crazy, but it really was classy (or as classy as we get).
I am in full Thanksgiving mode now (with Christmas decorations for a nice view). I will try to post pics soon. I still haven't unpacked so don't get your hopes up.
I love America.

3 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Yay! I missed you--but now we are going out of town. Crap. Next week we need to get together! Maybe some of your tan will have worn off and I won't feel all pasty by then!

Haley Nicodemus said...

Sounds like your wedding was a little less traditional and pretty awesome! Fergie? How fun!

Copley-Hibbs Wedding!! said...

Just for the record-- it wasn't Fergie-- haha but close!! The shook me all night long story is true! We thought it was funny!! Thanks Lisa for coming! We were so glad u and michelle came! Love ya! I had to post to keep the CEF (Copley Exaggerasion Factor) under control!!