Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Friday, September 25, 2009

Sew Sassy Chic

Ok, the button on the UR corner of my blog NOW WORKS!! My mom has been working super hard on this and I'm so excited for her. My sisters and I are going to be keeping her busy for a while with these fun things! They make GREAT gifts for grandmas/moms for xmas and great hostess gifts for wedding/baby showers. Check it out!!

On the other hand, I've been super lazy about blogging lately. I have no excuse. I look at everyone else's everyday. Here in about 2 weeks I know I'll be a blogging maniac. I hope to bring back some great pics from Italy (maybe even one of Geroge Clooney, we'll be in lake como for part of the trip--that's where he lives!!)
Little Man is great, as always. Keeping us laughing. We were at target today (shocker) and he kept saying "Ohh mama, lookie here!" He pushed a toy pink shopping cart around that he found in the toys. We gave a lot of people a laugh.
Little Gym and Stella's bday party is tomorrow so I promise to take some pics and post!

0 comments: