Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Playing Outside & Reid is Here!!

Wow! I love this weather....although I also start to remember what comes after these nice cool evenings/mornings-----COLD! Took some pics of T last night playing outside, which is pretty much what we do every night after dinner. He could keep himself busy for hours with bats, balls of every kind, and a Daddy willing to play his head off. Matt can't get enough of little man...I love seeing him IN LOVE with his boy.

This picture cracks me up. I see this look A LOT but love that you all get to see it too. Trenton hears the music Daddy turned on inside and I caught this photo right as Trenton heard it. "Mama! What's THAT!!??"

Mr. Serious

When you can't hit the baseball....throw it on the ground and play golf!

Also....as many of you already know....Matt and Sara had baby #2!! Reid Hudson. I got to do the honors of taking "Lilly Pie" while mom and dad were at the hospital that day. I got a small taste of what 2 children is like. I wish someone were secretly taping me at some moments...pretty funny. I got Lilly to sleep 3 different times with in about 30 min. Trenton came in and saw me rocking her (she WAS asleep) and was devastated. " NO MAMA....MY ROCK.....MY BED!! crying,crying,crying... Ughhhhh! I can't tell you the self achievment of having them both sleeping for about 1 1/2 hrs..Lilly had enough of that. I finally had to put Lilly in T's bed to wake him up. It was too cute, he acted like a teenage boy with a little sis who was trying to wake him up early! We got Lilly in her cute tutu and tee from Amber (Tutus and Tees) and headed to the hospital to meet her new lil bro!

C'mon Trenton, we gotta go see my new little brother!! Get UP!!




1 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Haha. Thanks again for watching her for us! I am sure she LOVED being around Trenton and watching all of the cool stuff he can do. I am pretty proud of you getting her to sleep with another kid around!