Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, July 11, 2009

Visit to Library

Trenton and I ventured out this morning and hit the farmer's market on the square. It was packed as usual and full of yummy and pretty things. We picked up some big blackberries and a little wooden catipillar toy ( I wouldn't have spent the money at a toystore for this little thing but I thought I would support my fellow Fayetteviller's). Trenton enjoyed the scenery from his comfy stroller and with a bag of fruity cheerios, of course.


Next, we walked down to the library for Bob Button (I think??) He played the guitar and gets the kids up and dancing and singing. Pretty entertaining really, but Trenton didn't think so....he wanted to sit on my lap and watch with a scowl. After about 15 min. he said "I'm all done" and jumped off my lap towards the door. So much for corny kid entertainment. We did puzzles and got on the computer instead.

Trenton wouldn't let me adjust these headphones to his ears, he wanted them on his cheeks!

0 comments: