Scroll down.....whoops!
Ok.....so I told Trenton to say "cheese" and he put his fingers on his cheeks again, so I told him to put his hands by his side and this is what he did! Cheerleader pose!! Hilarious!
Ok, that is better. Why is this so hard!!??

Getting ready for an early boatride/tubing. Yes, that's the cheerleader pose again.
David, Emily, and Trenton...ready to go at 8:30am!! We're trying to beat the 4th crowd, which by the way was crazy (we weren't going to boat/tube with kids when there were a million drunk people on the lake)
Trenton and I went tubing (VERY SLOWLY) against Matt's wishes...but he never looks at this blog so I thought it would be alright. A duck passed us. Dad wanted to go faster but I wouldn't let him.
On our way to the Jolly Roger to eat yummy breakfast buffet.
Trenton at Jolly Roger watching in pour! We waited it out before we headed back home.

Sporting the spiderman lifejacket.
Trenton and I headed up to my Dad's condo on Lake of the Ozarks this weekend. We suprised Dad and David and Emily (neice and nephew--Grammy's). They were excited to see us! We had a great time even though the sun made very few appearances. Trenton was worn out from all the fun! Also posting pics from Trenton's last swimming lesson...the teacher let Trenton jump in and go deep under the water and come up himself, he was not informed that this would be happening so he was initially a little shook up but got over it quickly.
Ok.....so I told Trenton to say "cheese" and he put his fingers on his cheeks again, so I told him to put his hands by his side and this is what he did! Cheerleader pose!! Hilarious!
Ok, that is better. Why is this so hard!!??
Getting ready for an early boatride/tubing. Yes, that's the cheerleader pose again.
David, Emily, and Trenton...ready to go at 8:30am!! We're trying to beat the 4th crowd, which by the way was crazy (we weren't going to boat/tube with kids when there were a million drunk people on the lake)
Trenton and I went tubing (VERY SLOWLY) against Matt's wishes...but he never looks at this blog so I thought it would be alright. A duck passed us. Dad wanted to go faster but I wouldn't let him.
On our way to the Jolly Roger to eat yummy breakfast buffet.
Trenton at Jolly Roger watching in pour! We waited it out before we headed back home.
Sporting the spiderman lifejacket.
Swimming at the pool. He wore himself out jumping in over and over.




0 comments:
Post a Comment