Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, October 13, 2012

What we've been up to (today :) )

The Turner family has been on my mind all week and made me really think about how much I take each day for granted with my kids.  I can't imagine what it must feel like to suddenly lose your husband (or just as bad..your child).  I stop and pray for Julee and her daughter Preslee whenever there is a chance.  Please pray for them.

I have pretty much put my camera down the last few months and have pretty much given up on blogging.  Well, I'm going to try and make a comeback... It's not fair to my kids (or myself) to miss these moments (even though they are not posed or may not be pretty).  I'm lugging my camera to all our regular places and taking pics of theses short stages in their lives...

Well here it goes..

Sweet Trevor with juice and paci.  On our way to cherry berry last night.  He LOVES his paci's.  Going to break that one soon. 
Hayes not as excited about cherry berry.  I gave him a little of mine and he acted like he was convulsing (in a bad way).  He loves all babyfood but not "regular" food.
Trenton excited in the elevator heading up to Cherry Berry.  We went to celebrate a good week at school.  He hasn't really had a bad report (well...one warning) but rewarding him every week seems to be working. 
Hey big man!
Then on Friday we headed bright and early to The Rolling Pin for breakfast.  We have gone pretty much every Thurs morning (Matt's day off) since Trenton was a wee tot.  We went Fri because Trenton was out of school (Matt took Fri off instead).  The girls who work there love watching the boys grow up...they are practically family to us. Since Trenton was little, he has always sat right down, opened a jelly pack, and went to town.  He's passed this tradition on to Trevor...it's just what they do.
OK RANDOM.....Found this pic...this is Trenton!!  OMGoodness look at my hair!!  BTW I'm a brunette/red now..  LOL.  I am always stuck uploading more than like 5 pics on here.  It just won't work...I picked UPLOAD from Picasso(a) Albums (I don't even know what that is) and it uploaded just fine.  I can't upload anymore from My Pictures.  Someone please text me and tell me what I'm doing wrong! Or comment...

 

0 comments: