Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy mother's day to all my mama's and gmas!!  :)  We are planning a low key afternoon around here.  That means I boss my husband around and he can't say anything because it's mothers day.  I get one a day a year...I'm taking advantage.  There will be curtains hung in the baby's room....that would have been a good present by itself but I won't tell Matt that.  Instead...my wonderful hubs got these stackable rings for me!!

I have always liked these.  I know several people with them.  I gave him no ideas this year.  He was on his own!!  I hate to admit that I'm the easiest wife to buy presents for.   If you ask me what I want, I always have a list of things I want.  Not a good quality, but good for Matt.

It's a good thing I have long fingers.  That's alotta rings! :)

We went to church and Hayes got "dedicated" today.  It's not a baptism (he will decided when he is ready to do that when he's older).  It's us making a pledge to bring up Hayes in the love and admonition of the Lord.  Pastor Nick presented Hayes with a certificate of dedication and his 1st Bible.  It is a special day!!
Me and the boys after chruch.  Wow. almost all looking at the camera.  :)

Here are some more of Trevor and Hayes this week.  Hayes (3mo) is so big and Trev (23 months) is so small.  I bet they will be the same size soon!
Hayes is wearing most 6-9 months clothes and Trev is wearing 12 month (some 18 month).

0 comments: