Here are some pics of Trev this morning. He is taking the big brother thing much better than I thought. Actually, he has no idea what to think. I'm sure one day he and Hayes will be buds!
Blog events (not for publishing)
11 months ago
Here are some pics of Trev this morning. He is taking the big brother thing much better than I thought. Actually, he has no idea what to think. I'm sure one day he and Hayes will be buds!
LoVe..... Trumbo Family at 8:55 AM
1 comments:
we had so much fun!!!!! When the bad weather was coming through the girls heard Mountain Home on the news and came running through the living room yelling that is where Reagan is! Are they getting a tornado? Is she okay??? I said calm down I think they are good! But, I'll check on them! haha
By the way, Trevor's head looks better than I thought it would! He's a tough one!
Post a Comment