Ugh, uploading pics has been horrible for me lately. I can't do more than 5, it takes FOREVER, and I don't know how to move my pictures around!!!! So. here is what I've got so far....sorry. 1st pic: Trenton picked a new costume out of the closet for his friend Cole's halloween party Sunday. Wasn't feelin the Captin America thing I guess. Amanda, Cole's mom, had the cutest festive food. Everything was super cute!
Trenton and his buds from school. Cole and Crawfod make up the three amigos.
The kids had so much fun with this game. They had to keep their hands behind their backs and eat the donut from the string. It was harder that it looked!
Capri suns wrapped in white tape...mummies!!
I'm afriad Trenton's teeth may look like this soon if we don't throw away all the candy!
Witch cupcakes. I think I might do another post to show more pics....if I can. Trev was super cute in his puppy costume...
Blog events (not for publishing)
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment