Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Great Outdoors

 There a few things that little boys need in this world. #1 is Mama for sure.  The others include sunshine, rocks, sticks, dirt, and creepy crawlies.  Some of my fam went camping last weekend on Beaver lake.  I did not brave the elements with the boys overnight but we went out for the day and had so much fun.  I can't wait to take all these boys out there in a few years and spend the night.  Trev found a chair just his size.
 Aunt T (my sis Tammy).  See how close they are to the lake?  Sooooo pretty!
 Trenton and his cousin Cam.  This is right below their tent.
 My mom and stepdad Gary. 
 Trev...sun in face.
Cam the man.  I had more pics uploading but they won't for some reason!  I'll try later....
On another note-Trevor finally started walking on Sunday! Yes, he is 16 1/2 months old.  Funny thing is he can totally walk by himself  but has still preferred to crawl the majority of the time the past few days.  I'm ready for him to stop wearing out the knees in his pants!!  Funny little boy.

0 comments: