So I started off with a cute picture because the next one would be too shocking to start with. Got some pics of the boys before church last Sunday. First time EVER we have had time for a picture before church. I don't know how we can make it out the door by 7:20 most mornings during the week with low stress levels but Sundays are a whole different thing for some reason. Anywho....found these little skinny jeans with suspenders for Trev at H & M in Wash DC.....sooo stinking cute.
Not so cute...but hilarious! Story-I laid out the kids' clothes on my bed while I was getting ready and Matt told Trenton to go put his clothes on. He came out with Trev's jeans on looking like this. His exact words- "I don't know where to put these straps." I would say this would be an inappropriate look for church.
Pure stinking cuteness.
Trenton striking a model pose for his picture...such a mess.
Trevor's 1st oreo experience. It went well.....duh, he's my kid.
Smiling with cookie.
This is what I found this morning after I came out of the laundry room. Last years halloween costume with matching umbrella (and soccer shin gaurds underneath, you know for extra protection). He kept reassuring me and Trevor that it was just him everynow and then and would peek at us under the mask. Trev thought it was hilarious. I love these cute funny boys!
Blog events (not for publishing)
9 months ago


2 comments:
Haha! Trenton is cracking me up!! Love the suspenders!
I LOVE these pictures so stinkin' much!! Makes me miss the fam sooo much....great choice on the suspenders. Hopefully Trev will keep that sense of style when he gets older :D Tell Trenton I said hi and that I miss him!
Post a Comment