This post is a picture overload but I'm going to catch up in ONE post. We have had a lot of things going on lately but I haven't taken any pictures. And, if it didn't happen in the last 24 hours...I can hardly remember it. :) These are mostly Christmas pics..+ or - a few days.
Sweet "Trevie" (that's what I call him). He had a great 1st Christmas.
My crazy Trenton. He posed this face for me. This was us eating pizza on the square a few days before Christmas.
Posing a good face now.
Dadddy and his little buddy.
Trenton trying out his nerf guns. If only Trevor could participate....I laugh at the visual I'm having right now of the future.
Daddy shot him a few times in the chest...can you tell?
L.O.V.E. this face.
My favorite pic ever of the boys' Christmas present from mommy! Look at Trevor's!! Sad note: Trevor's won't stay on for more than 30 sec, Trenton would rather wear obnoxious light shoes, and Matt is actually wearing them after stating that he never would. :)
Trenton with his beloved CAR collection. He has hardly played with anything else since Christmas. He watches the movie everyday and is obsessed with everything Cars. I don't think I'll ever get rid of these because it will always bring me back to when he was 3 and in LOVE with something.
Trenton got his own camera...in hopes that he would stopped messing with mine. No luck.
Anut Jo always gives super fun toys...she did not disappoint this Christmas.
Santa brought Trevor some new toys too. He is starting to like playing on his belly. He hated being on his belly when he was "little" so this is a big improvement.
Best--invention--EVER.
His "concentration" face. :)
Just jumpin around...gettin some exercise. I'll never get tired of staring at this picture.
Playing with Trenton's new Dr. kit.
Darn flash...gets em everytime!
Hanging out watching mama cook. I don't remember what it was but I bet it had the word "helper" in it. :) We had a great Christmas with the kids and are now looking forward to what 2011 will bring- Trevor's 1st birthday, a trip to the beach, Trenton's 4th birthday, crawling, walking......I'm sure it will be fun!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment