Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, December 19, 2010

Trevor 6 Months

This smiley guy turned 6 months on the 17th. I can't believe we are 1/2 way to ONE! He is loving life these days. We went to the Dr. Thursday and he looks great. Trenton yelled "Trevor is GREAT!!" after his shots because he didn't cry. Trenton couldn't believe it. I think I would cry if I got 4 shots at practically the same time. Still no signs of teeth.
Stats:
Weight-15.63 lbs (20th percentile)
Height-27.48 inches (80th percentile) Go figure
We love this little guy more and more each day. Definatley becoming his own person lately. Doesn't look AS MUCH like Trenton anymore. Definatley smaller/skinnier and much more of a "talker". LOVES watching Trenton act crazy. He laughs and smiles everytime he looks at him. Trenton loves to entertain so it works out great!



2 comments:

The Hudspeth's said...

cutie patootie

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Can't believe he is already 6 months!!

Love that big smile.