Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trenton the Mechanic/Model/Swimmer

Here are some random pictures from this last week. Man, the weeks sure do fly by. Trenton's new thing is making obnoxious boy noises (preferrably in restaurants) and pretending that there is a monkey in the house/on my car/under the table at restaurants. He even blames his toots on "the monkey"
I brought the carseat in yesterday to take off my cover and the original cover to wash (pretty disgusting). Trenton stayed busy trying to figure out where the straps come through and so forth. He had that thing so screwed up by the time it was time to put everything back together (I haven't been that frustrated in a while.....I wanted to throw that big thing out the window!!)
Tretnon last night in the bath...we have all seen this face before. He thinks he has to put his fingers on his face when he says "cheese" sooooo... here's what you get without the fingers...

look at that natural smile...the fingers might be better, funny boy!


Trenton and I at Swim Ranch today. He is dog paddling and jumping in and going under now. Yeah my little fishie!!



Trying to get Trenton to relax and do a back float. He eventually does. Thanks for sneaking away from work Daddy to come watch us!!




0 comments: