Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthday Weekend!!

Last weekend, we celebrated Trenton's 2nd bday (Sat) and Reagan's 4th bday (may16). It was an action packed weekend with lots of family fun! We had a full house and on top of that, Michelle and I had a huge garage sale Sat. morning. I found out my house has a running path through the kitchen and around through the hall.

I can't believe Trenton is 2. He is so much fun and such a huge handful at the same time. He wants to do EVERYTHING by himself (NOOO! I do it!!) And my favorite pharases: "I did it!" "I sorry" (he has to say that one a lot) and "Wuv you"
Here are some pics
Mama, Daddy, and Little Man
Trenton managed to eat his cake and ice cream without one mess on his shirt, what a difference from last year.

How stinking cute is Tyler!!!!???


Birthday boy giving us a "CHEESE!!"



Cam showing Trenton how to drive his new jeep. Trenton's face was priceless when he saw that Jeep. He wants to sit and listen to the radio in the garage ALL THE TIME.
Don't miss the next post....




0 comments: