ok....so I'm going through a lazy slump with the blogging....if you haven't noticed. No excuse other than busy and lazy. We went out of town to visit friends this weekend which was really fun but exhausting at times. Trenton had fun playing but was a little out of sorts at times (Amber, if you are reading this you are laughing and thinking of AppleBee's meltdown) Trenton put a whole new meaning to terrible two's/MELTDOWN. Kinda fuuny now that it's over...
Sorry Laci and Meg for all the things that were hurled your way (I'm sure he is sorry)
Hmmmm what else?? I've worked a couple of half days so far this week so I've been cleaning my house. For the most part the house "looks" clean, but I am the master disguiser you see....(that sounds creepy) So that's what I've been up to lately. I'll post pics later
Blog events (not for publishing)
9 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment